Come Grow With Us
SOLID RESTORATION INC. is a general contracting company employing multi-cultural professionals across California working with insurance companies, sub-contractors, vendors, property managers, homeowners, and private clients in mitigation, remediation, and reconstruction for fire damage, water damage, and mold damage.
Our main office is located in Escondido, CA.
We are currently seeking Emergency Service Technicians for, Reconstruction Technicians, and a Foreman/Tech to service San Diego County and/or Riverside County. We also are accepting applications for Mitigation and Reconstruction Project managers and Administration Assistants.
These positions will report to the EMS and Reconstruction Project Managers. Our passion for place starts with our own working environment. Our ideal candidate is a friendly problem-solver who is eager to learn and gets along with a wide variety of personalities. Candidate must be comfortable working and traveling to multiple job sites throughout their designated county, and understand that even the smallest jobs they perform are incredibly valuable when it comes to creating a great reputation, and essential to the smooth running of all construction projects.
Interested? If so, please read through this entire posting and follow instructions to apply. Please note, your attention to this is an important part of how we evaluate our candidates.
• Visit new assignments/jobs and meet with clients
• Develop moisture mapping and create a drying- log
• Manage appropriate use of subcontractor labor
• Save documentation and photos
• Take accurate measurements and sketches of project areas
• Mold Remediation • Get authorization forms endorsed by clients and send to the office
• Water Damage Restoration
• Fire Damage Restoration
• Participate in office meetings
• Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
•Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance
• Assist Office Manager with project issues, including repair work, emergency service work, and project status.
• Prepare room/areas for work activities. Set up a staging area and equipment for each project
• Clear communication with Project Managers and other technicians (especially if its regarding customer concerns and/or scheduling) • End of day/end of job clean up and breakdown
• Collect documents and payments • Emergency Service Technicians will be on-call 24 hours a day and must respond by telephone when contacted by Project Managers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• 5 years construction experience in water/fire damage for foreman position
• 2 years of experience for emergency service technicians
• 2 years of experience for reconstruction technicians
• US citizenship or US labor permit
• Driver license and Clean driver record
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Reliable transportation
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
• Ability to manage a task from start to finish in a timely manner
• Professional, friendly demeanor with excellent verbal skills
• Proven punctuality and 100% reliable attendance
• Must have your own tools
• Ability to use hand tools and electric tools safely and effectively
• This position requires visual acuity and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard construction equipment and tools
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
We offer a competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may email resumé with a cover letter that tells us why you are our ideal candidate and why you want to work for Solid Restoration Inc, in PDF format (25 MB max). Resumé must include three professional references. Inquiries that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
SUBJECT LINE: NEW EMPLOYEE APPLICANT
We regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding applications. We will call you if you are being considered.
SOLID RESTORATION INC. is an equal opportunity employer